!! We are offering free ISO Assessment for your Organization - Valid Upto Dec 2018 !!
ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management Systems – Requirements has achieved these objectives, and the purpose of this additional guidance is to explain the intent of the new standard with specific regard to documentation. ISO 9001:2015 allows an organization flexibility in the way it chooses to document its quality management system (QMS).
This enables each individual organization to develop the minimum amount of documentation needed in order to demonstrate the effective planning, operation and control of its processes and the implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of its QMS.
• Increases efficiency
• Increases revenue
• Increases employee morale
• Provides an international recognition
• Brings in factual approach to decision making
• Improves supplier relationships
• Ensures adequate documentary evidences for system compliance
• Ensures process and performance consistency
• Increases customer satisfaction
• Improves Process
• Increases Productivity
• Increases profitability
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management Standard that defines the environmental policy of an organization.
This standard helps organizations to protect the environment, check pollution, and improve their overall environmental performance.
Environmental Management Systems can assist an organization to meet its increasingly heavy burden of responsibility for the future condition of our world environment.
• Cost Savings
• Corporate Image
• Improve Operational Environmental Protection
• Reduce Environmental risks.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
OHSAS promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
OHSAS 18001 is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and Safety Management Systems. Registration to OHSAS 18001 by an independent, third party, certification body demonstrates a commitment to implement, maintain and improve the way in which any organization manage your Health and Safety system.
OHSAS 18001 has been designed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, to help any organization meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner .
• Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
• OHSAS Management Program.
• Structure and Responsibility.
• Training, Awareness and Competence.
• Consultation and Communication.
• Operational Control Emergency preparedness and response.
ISO 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Assessment